Thursday, January 12, 2012

Welcome

For as long as I can remember, I have wanted an SLR camera. I wanted to be able to capture the world how I see it and share it. In May of 2011, my husband surprised me with a Nikon D3000. I soon realized that having a DSLR camera is one thing, knowing how to use it is a completely separate issue. I slowly struggled with learning how to use my treasured camera. I am a firm believer in being able to learn how to do anything on the internet. The information I have learned I wanted to be able to share and decided to combine it with my other passion, writing. I got it in my mind to start writing articles and wanted a place to put everything in one place. This is that place, my virtual camera bag. Here you can learn about photography, SLR settings and tips and tricks in a way that is easy to understand. My goal is to enable beginning photographers everywhere to be able to take the pictures they want to take in the way they want to take them.


The first picture I took with my camera!

No comments:

Post a Comment